Friday 14 June 2013

Reading combo

Travelled to Reading this weekend to meet up with two very dear friends of mine. Here is my outfit of the night. As always a little bit of a back story with one of the items of clothing. The change in weather recently has found me digging around in my wardrobe and rediscovering clothes I haven't seen since last year. It was like going shopping in my own room, in my pjs and for free. On my hunt I reignited a love for this top. Once an ebay find but I found it difficult to style. I had tried to resell it on ebay without much luck, which is just as well.Here I paired it with this lace skirt from h&m sale for £5, linked in with gold skinny belt and rose gold necklace. 



 I love styling this white lace skirt with contrasting tops. Apologies for the shameful picture but unfortunately it's the only half decent picture of that night. Here's an example of how I styled it with a different top. This faux black leather top(Next) adds a bit of edge to the skirt. Made complete with silver and black jewellery, a face pout and some spice girl moves on the dance floor.


 All hail the whitest legs in Britain. Clutch a very old purchase from Dorothy Perkins. Shoes a new and exciting purchase from yet again, ebay. Originally from asos bought for £7. I think the buckles add a bit of interest to the outfit, just wish they were gold but can't be too picky.

Annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...