Wednesday 25 September 2013

Hopscotch polka


A little outfit post from a recent night out during my trip to Brighton. Something I have not mentioned on this blog is my recent change of hair colour. A complete accident which occurred in my makeshift salon that is my bathroom but I think I am gunna roll with it for now and see how I get on. Only downfalls to this hair colour is that I have to rule out wearing certain colours. Red and orange is a no no which is a shame coming up to winter but I am sure I will survive.  
Loving my new snazzy tartan trousers from Primark for £12. With subtle navy and green design and also a leather trim around the waist band I find these great value and right on trend for autumn 2013. 
Added a few gold details with:
 Zara heels: £29.99
Primark top: SALE £3
Asos cat watch: SALE £10


Annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...