Friday 4 October 2013

Want or need?

Want or need?Topshop pale blue prom dress, £80 / River Island white tux jacket, £45 / River Island jumpsuit, £40 / Vans sneaker, £50 / Accessorize shoulder bag £27 / Topshop earrings / Lipstick, £7.50

What you may not know about me is that I am a Girl Guide Leader. In this weeks session we are discussing what things in life do we want or need. For example we need food and water however we may not need a blue fluffy dress.....but I sure as hell want it.
Ok so whittling it down I may only need one of these items. On a recent night out, I was busting some moves on the dance floor and my bag strap snapped off. Luckily a friend stood in and tied it around my neck, just like a bag necklace. This ultimately made me look like a crazy woman but also makes me bagless and on the hunt for a new one. I love the simplicity of this bag from Accesorize, it would go with everything and therefore I need it in my life. Done, in bag, moving on....
I am not very experimental when it comes to earrings. Hoops have always scared me. When I was younger a girl, who attended mass and played my flute in orchestra I felt as though they were too old for me and made me look, dare I say it, a little tarty. But now I am a full fledged adult at the grand old age of 22 I feel it's time to give them another chance. I love these gold earrings from Topshop, also at £7.50 not exactly breaking the bank for an experimental item.

As for the other items I shall get these when I win the lottery. Failing that they are going onto my growing christmas list.

Annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...