Monday 30 December 2013

Must be love

Today I attended a beautiful wedding. I originally didn't think I would be able to attend due to lack of date (how sad!) but a text from a best friend the night before saying that should could come, gave me under 12 hours to prepare myself and find an outfit. On this occasion I am glad I hold the title of 'Clothes Hoarder' and pulled out this never worn little gem. A festive red dress, originally from New Look, purchased on Ebay for under £5. I have never found the right time to wear this as it is a little dressy. But I deem a winter wedding that perfect occasion.  





Went for a bronzed make up look. Using a little Soap and Glory palette that I found in my Christmas stocking. A perfect quad of nude and bronze shades. Also gravitating towards my old trusty Bobbi Brown shimmer brick, with the perfect amount of shimmer and colour. I love the colour of this L'oreal lipstick however a little unimpressed with how long this colour actually stays on the lips. A few reapplies were needed.  
L'oreal Paris- Collection Privee by Eva
Soup & Glory Lid stuff
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact- Bronze

Annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...