Sunday 14 September 2014

Return journey

Apologies for my absence, I really have no excuse apart from true laziness. So I'm back with a few pictures from a recent outfit. I originally bought these silver metallic trousers with Halloween in mind, they made a pretty good witches outfit. However I have found much more use out of them, not bad as I originally bought them for £3 from H&M. I find they add a little bit more interest to an outfit even if paired with a plain white tee.
I found this gem of a jacket in TK Max. It was the only one there and it was in my size, fate? I love the grey tweed like effect on the front and the stripes on the arms to give it a sporty feel.
Added some lime pumps also from h&m to add a pop of colour.
Fingers crossed this will be the last of my blogging lapses.
  




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...