Monday 3 November 2014

Repeat offender

Here it is, yet another blog post featuring dungarees. It may seem as though I wear little else but these little numbers. Picked this one up from Primark this time last year. It is in a thick black corduroy material which is brilliant for winter. Although a size 6 it is very roomy so may look a little better bulked up with a chunky knit underneath. This is not a dainty dress so I teamed it up with my big red boots from New Look. 
This grey ribbed crop top was everywhere once upon a shopping time. Last month they were in Topshop, River Island and Primark in all types of colours; however now I am unable to find anything similar in the shops at all. Yes, it may be getting a tad chilly (bloody freezing) but I am still in need of some basic T-shirts for layering. This really shows what a quick rate the highstreet brings out and disposes of trends. I am just not ready to buy Christmas jumpers and sequinned party outfits yet!






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...