Friday 25 April 2014

Same....but different

Heaven forbid, a fashion blogger repeating an outfit? You can find this skirts debut here on my blog however this is just another way I'm styling it up. Bought this loose knit white jumper from H&M, on offer for £7. Perfect for today's spring like weather and for a cooler summers evening. This is a size 'small' however it most definitely is not that. I do believe this is down to H&M's consistent measurement identity crisis. For this reason I always find that with H&M clothing, everything needs trying on before purchase. Having said this I do love the super slouchy look of this jumper which, much to my boyfriend and thighs dismay, means I can eat all the cake I like in this. 



Annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...