Monday 25 May 2015

Legs a'hoy

I did it, I got the legs out. I went shopping with my sister a few months back and we saw this skirt in Primark which looked so good styled up on the modal. A few weeks ago I found it again, but in the reduced section - £10 to £3. Naturally I picked up two, one for myself and one for my sister - because I'm nice like that. It is really interesting seeing how two people can style up the same skirt and make completely different outfits. 
I have decided to pick out the navy colour from the skirt and wear it on top with this blue denim shirt from H&M. With a busy designed skirt it is always best to pair it up with something neutral on top. You can never go too wrong with a simple plain t-shirt; so it always best to have your staple white, black and grey in your wardrobe. 
Here's to more sun and a bit more leg this summer.       

Embellished skirt- Primark- £3
Denim shirt- H&M- £19.99
Boots- Next- Sale
Necklace- Primark- £3

Legs a'hoy

Legs a'hoy

Legs a'hoy

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...