Tuesday 11 August 2015

Kiko my love

Over the past few months I have done a little shopping in London. I wanted to hit up some shops that I don't get to visit back home. On my hit list was of course, KIKO. I had heard a few positive things about this store from the blogasphere. They are a leading Italian makeup brand who claim to have "a line of professional make up and cutting-edge skin care treatments." They are said to be the cheaper counterpart to MAC, now that is a big claim. 
Due to my hoarding and great ability to spend money I have tried and tested a lot of KIKO's products. None of the items I have purchased cost me over £5. They are great quality products and great value for money. They have a large range of products including a huge colour variety which allows you to be more creative and purchase colours you wouldn't normally buy. I have also tried an item from their skincare; which annoyingly I had forgotten to add to the collective picture below. Kiko Purifying mask does a great job at clearing my skin for the times when my pours are very visible and my skin is very congested.
Now I won't go through a run down of every single product I have used, but it is safe to say that I have not yet tried a dud. Having said this, I have steered away from KIKO's bases such as foundation and tinted moisturisers. If you have tried any of these then please let me know how you get on. There are a few stores dotted around the UK, and looks like they are expanding. Fingers crossed next stop Cardiff. Check the website to find the nearest to you.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...