Tuesday 21 April 2015

Back to Black, again

Looking back on my last couple of blog posts it looks as though I have been in mourning, as black has been the predominant dark colour theme. This post is no exception; however a trick to wearing an all black outfit is texture. Got these gorgeous flared culottes from Primark, reduced to £3. They are so comfortable and look effortlessly smart. I paired them with an all over black sequin T-shirt, originally from H&M but won on Ebay. I broke up the black with this grey leather jacket from the H&M sale and a bold red lip. Unfortunately despite my put together outfit, I still just can't manage to take a picture with my eyes open.      
Jacket: H&M
Top:H&M/ebay
Culottes: Primark
Black courts: Next
Back to black, again

Back to black


Back to black, again

Back to black, again


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...