Friday 9 August 2013

Come on Eileen

I've gone back in time and I am embracing my youth. They are back, the dungarees have been a big look for spring summer 2013 and I for one couldn't be happier. I used to have a pair of trousered dungarees with a black baroque print which I would wear with an orange Reebok t-shirt; I'm not sure that was ever in fashion. Nowadays I am never one to fall head first into a current trend so I have been debating whether to get myself a pair of dungarees and my fashion senses have won. So 13 years down the line I have found this little gem in the Urban Outfitters sale rail; originally £45 and down to £20. I have teamed it with a red and white striped sleeveless shirt that narrowly survived a recent wardrobe clear out. Love this trend as they are so versatile, I'm excited to start styling these up in the autumn/winter with some woolly tights and boots; can't believe I am already looking ahead to that dreaded cold season! But for now, here's to summer.


Annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...