Thursday 28 November 2013

On strike

I am coming down hard on myself, I have put in place a spending ban. With Christmas on it's way my bank account has received a brutal battering. No item of clothing shall be purchased for myself, by myself, until, until I reach breaking point or payday. Which ever comes first.
I want to start delving into my wardrobe's (yes wardrobe's, plural) and wearing some long forgotten items. So here I am replacing the new with the old. Starting with the eldest item of the outfit, my trusty white jumper. Bought from Primark by my mother in my first year of uni in a bid to keep me warm. Despite a little bobbling under the arms this jumper is in tip top condition and still super soft. 
Added a pop of colour with a lime green shirt purchased this summer in the H&M sale. Unfortunately not coming up so well in these pictures are my navy smart trousers, bought again from Primark. The elasticated waistband is coming in handy with the recent influx of mince pie eating.  





Annie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...