Sunday 10 November 2013

Procrastination


Today I need to fill out a job application for a potential job post. And so what I seem to have done is anything but that! I really hate talking about my skills and experience and just job applications in general.
So instead I have....
  • Made 3 cups of coffee
  • Eaten one mince pie (never to early to get into festive food)
  • Burnt myself on my curlers 
  • Done 50 sit ups
  • Watched the whole of Gavin and Stacey series 3
  • And one of the most important, browsed www.choies.com
Im addicted to 'choies' and I want it all! The designs are so different and unique, and as I have an irrational fear of wearing the same outfit as someone else on the street, this is ideal for me.


The prices are so reasonable and with free shipping you really can't go wrong. Im just looking to find the catch. Will see you in my next post when I will be poor, but have some nice clothes to show for it.


Annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...