Sunday 12 May 2013

Date night

Celebrating mine and the boyfriends two year anniversary in the beautiful city of Bath. Unfortunately didn't manage to capture many pics of the outfit accept for this one. All together this outfit cost me £23; not bad aye. Jumping out of my comfort zone here with this lovely red dress. Thank god for the peplum design on the dress to cover up a big old bloat from a romantic meal and many a pint. I decided to edge up the dress a little with the black studded skinny waist belt. Unfortunately the weather was miserable so couldn't wear the strappy nude heels I had planned to wear but I think these heeled black chelsea boots go just as well and stopped me from having soggy toes.

Dress: Dorothy Perkins sale £7
Cardi: Primark sale £3
Boots: Deichmann £13 


Annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...