Wednesday 12 June 2013

In bloom

Finally the sun has got his hat on here in sunny South Wales. In celebration here's a cheap and cheerful outfit of the day from me. I Purchased this top from Ebay a few months back for less than £3. Originally from H&M, I love the silk effect raglan arm sleeve ;although they are not clearly shown in the picture (I vow to produce better outfit pictures for my blog). This light pink colour doesn't suit my skin tone however I am persisting and still wearing it as it is a great staple that goes with almost everything. I Rolled up the sleeves and sewed them into place for a more casual feel. Floral jeans were an uncertain purchase for me but for £5 from Peacocks you cant really go wrong. I discuss these patterned trousers and others in this previous post of mine here. Tied in the gold and brown accessories with this rose gold chain necklace from the Miss Selfridge sale. I have seen identical in the majority of high street stores. Hope the sun is shinning where you are. 

Annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...