Thursday 1 May 2014

Grunge

With my new short hair I'm feeling a little edgy in my dressing today. Completely going against my comment in this post saying that I am going to be wearing more colour; maybe in the next post I will wear all the colours of the rainbow to compensate.
Today I had to return some black and white gingham jeans to Primark. I loved them however the size 8 were perfect on the legs but didn't fit my waist. My body shape just seems to go against most stores measuring systems. So today I am going for the trusty stretchy tube skirt. I not going into battle with any item of clothing that is not elasticated; one of those day.  



 Todays blog guest: My little (massively taller than me) brother has taken a brake from his GCSE revision to try his hand at modelling.

Annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...