Sunday 21 June 2015

Cream of the crop

Cream eyeshadows, the perfect no fuss beauty item. I just apply these with a finger, bit of a dap in the pot and swoop over the eye lid and you are done. My selection of cream eyeshadows come from MAC and a cheaper option from Maybelline. Scroll down for my verdicts on these products.   




 1 MAC | Pro Longwear paint pot | Painterly | My most worn eyeshadow....ever. Such a lovely neutral, pinky shade. Evens out your eyelids and brightens up those tired looking eyes.

 2 MAC | Pro Longwear paint pot | Vintage selection | Something a little more special, nice amount of shimmer without the glitter. Champagne/ bronze colour, perfect for a night out.

 3 Maybelline | 24hr Colour Tattoo | Metallic pomegranate | It's not very often that I stray from my safe neutral eye colours but here it is, a gorgeous berry shade. Unfortunately this colour contains so much glitter I don't tend to wear it in the day time.

 4 Maybelline | 24hr Colour Tattoo | On and On bronze | Such a great dupe for the MAC vintage selection. The right kind of shimmer, a really effortless product that glides on so easily and wears well throughout the day.    

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...