Tuesday 1 October 2013

Paint box

I have made a recent discovery in my local Boots store and I for one couldn't be happier. I found SinfulColours nail varnishes on a decollate little stand. I was first drawn in by their amazing colours and then to top it all, they cost a meagre £1.99!! I follow many beauty bloggers and I have never heard anyone mention this brand, which is cray because they are bloody brilliant. They apply well and last longer then any of my fancy nail varnishes from my collection including Leighton Denny, OPI and No.7. Boots current offer of buy one get one half price may explain this hefty collection. It really does seem that I will not be happy unless I acquire the entire colour collection.

Here is the line up...
Pistachio - Nail Junkie - Nirvana - Feeling Good - Boogie nights - Ruby Ruby - Folly

Hopefully your local Boots are stocking these little gems, if not do not fear the website looks like it has a small selection here and if in doubt try Sinful Colors website




Annie x

2 comments:

  1. I've seen these in my local Boots store!! May have to get my hands on some

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You so should, get your hands on them all coz I sure as hell have x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...