Sunday 24 November 2013

Retro

My outfit for a girls night out. Went to a club that played the finest the 90's had to offer. On that 90's theme Im feeling like a french spice girl in this crop top; which unfortunately aint so crop and too short to be a full length top. Its one for a tucking in job. Loving this green leather look skirt from Asos, they also have a navy blue version that I am still eyeing up. Stuck on my leopard print boots for a bit of a clash and also so I could wear a nice thick pair of ski socks inside. This Cardiff girl (unlike many others) will not be contemplating going out this winter without a coat brrrrrrrr

Striped crop top: New Look sale
Green pleather skirt: Asos £7.50
Leopard print boots: New Look sale
Let us pay some appreciation to the newly appointed photographer, my father. A very patient man indeed.

Annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...