Sunday 21 April 2013

Pub

It may not be appropriate to be posing with chips after a night out of cider consumption but my commitment to blogging has to be applauded here. Just a smart/casual outfit to catch up with my old friend at the pub. I like the contrasting colours of the royal blue collar against the neutrals in this short sleeved angora jumper.The jumper is a great way of layering and turning a summer dress into a spring outfit. It was unfortunately shrunk in the wash by my old housemate, a devastating ordeal at the time, however I have now found this is ideal as I can wear it cropped with highwaitsed items and dresses such as this; so thanks for doing my washing Kirsty. 


Blue shirt dress: New Look Generation sale £7
Leopard print angora jumper: Ebayed Topshop


Annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...